CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day

I have earned my good mom badge for the week! Even though I have a two week old and am suffering from a sever lack of sleep and recovering from the flu I still managed to make sure Hazel had her green for St. Patricks Day! I am shocked to realize that Hazel has piles and piles of clothes and within those piles there are absolutely NO green items! SOOO... I decided to paint her face. Hazel was cautious at first (after all I am NO artist) but she was soon happy with herself. Since she had no green to wear she decided that she wanted to go as a Bronco and that meant that Willa needed to be a Bronco too. Hear are some pictures of the Grogan girls on St. Patricks Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment