CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Hazel!

Our baby girl is 4!!!!!

I am soooooo behind! I haven't had enough time to even to get on the computer. Anyway-last month was Hazel's 4th birthday. We had a small pizza party at my office. Hazel had two friends from school come over and they played with everything (they atleast pulled EVERY toy out).


This was Willa's reaction to the party. It took her a good 20 minutes to get used to balloons, she was quiet unsure of them!
We had lost of family and close friends come by. All of the boys hid in the kitchen untill the pizza showed up. This is my close friend Jenny's new baby, Ryne. This is what he did during his first birthday party.

Danielle thought is what time for Hazel have some diversity in her life and got Hazel her first "African American" baby doll. This is a very important prized pocession in our household. With some help from Danielle, Hazel has lovingly named this baby........ are you ready for it?..............Shanay-nay.

Thank you so much to all of our family and friends that came to enjoy this day with us! I know that Hazel had a fun time and that she appreciates all of the gifts you have all showered her with!

I know that in the last couples weeks Tim and I have realized how big Hazel has grown, physically and emotionally. She is an amazing young lady! Her attitude could use a little help but what 4 year old doesn't?!?! She is such a great big sister! She truely loves her sister Willa and loves sharing and taking care of her. I don't think that we could have timed our kiddos any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment