CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Oregon Coast

Last week a co-worker and myself went to Eugene, OR for a Make Parenting A Pleasure training. I was lucky enough to go with Afton who used to live in Eugene. The coast is about an hour away and it was beautiful! Afton took me to a place called the Sea Lion Cave. It is the worlds largest natural cave and their were about 100 Sea Lions when we were there. It was completely AWESOME!! Here are some pictures that I took. I love the coast! Beware- These have got to be the stinkiest things on the face of the earth!!!!











1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a beautiful place! Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete