CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Today my sister-in-law, Sommer, told us that they were beginning to work on their nursery. Last week they found out that they were having a boy and now knowing the babies gender( he wasn't shy!) they are starting to get ready for him. I sit here, patting Willa's back and listening to Hazel snore (no nap today) and think about when Tim and I got ready for Hazel. Her room was painted and we had new carpet laid on the floor, it was previously painted blue, long story. Anyway, new paint, new carpet and a classic whinnie the pooh theme. I loved it! Not one piece of that room exists now. Five years later there is no "theme" to be found. Just lots of "stuff" everywhere! The newest addition, a purple lava lamp. I feel like I was watching Tim put that crib together just days ago. Wow, it flies by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment