CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Program...A SUCCESS!

Hazel performed in her 1st Christmas Program with her Pre-K class at Prince of Peace.  They all were extremely adorable and performed amazingly!  They had a couple actors for the main characters of the night in the manger.  The rest of the kiddos were amazing singers!  Here are some really cute pictures from the program. I am soooooo proud!
 Here is Hazel and Evan, whom we refer to as "boyfriend."  They go to daycare and school together!
 Here is Action Shot #1.  They had sign language and choreographed all the music.  I can't beleive that she remembered all of it!
 Action Shot #2
 Here is Evan smiling at his mom.
 They were starting to wander about half way through.
Here are the kings men and the angels gathering around baby jesus.  They did an amazing job!!! And great job Prince of Peace staff!

No comments:

Post a Comment