CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Newest Grogan!!

I cannot begin to describe how HAPPY I am to be holding a new JOY in my life (and Tom and Sommer's life too, I guess) AND to be completely dressed! I am flabergasted by my love for a little boy that is not my own.  In this picture I am shocked at how much I loved this little guy the minute I saw him! I never thought that I would love another child as fiercely as I love my own girls.  This was an amazing joy and Christmas miracle!  Thank you Tom and Sommer for letting me participate in (delivery, no impregnating) this amazing experience!  
 

We all look so Happy and Rejuvinated for 3 in the morning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment