CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Cadwells (and extra's) meet in Deadwood!

I made a VERY quick trip to Deadwood (by myself) two weeks ago. It seems to have become routine to spend a "Cadwell weekend" in Deadwood lately. This year it was planned over one of my best friends Bridal Shower and Bachelorette party. Soooooo... I made a very fast trip there and back (including a speeding ticket) so that I could see everyone AND be back for the paaaaarttaaay! Mom brought Patricia's friend, Leslie, as a surprise and then Dad and Shiane surprized all of us! Here are pictures of me and Tricia with Dad and then with Mom. After doing all of the group pictures I had sorta wished that I brought my own family! It was wayyyyy to short of a trip for the girls though.
I had a great time, but wished I could have stayed longer! It was beautiful in Deadwood and very green! Tim and I bought a new Jeep that week and the sun roof was amazing going through all of the canyons! Next year the fam wants to spend a week in July for a cruise to Alaska. It would be a total blast and I think that Tim and I will look into what we could do.This is my favorite picture! No posing and the best smiles! Sommer- You HAVE taught me something!I can't remember the last time I got all of these people together for a picture! Great job guys!Tricia is wondering why I am interested in taking her picture instead of drinking?!Thanks for letting me crash in your hotel room guys!!! Hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment