CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend Project

This weekend I decided that I REALLY needed to finish a wall that I started painting last August! Soooo.. I painted most of it but I needed Tim's help with the ladder and the really tall spots. Anyway, we painted our entry way turquise and put up some pictures that have a similar color formatting. I was actually really excited how well it all turned out. Here are some pictures.


We still need to get some touching up done with the off white and creme trim but when do I not need to fix paint!? I am thinking of working outside for my project this week. I have some patio stones to put out in the front yard. Then I would like to pot some flowers. I have been saving gallon milk jugs for planters for on the back deck. Hazel liked this idea and wanted to paint them. I thought that they would be good flowers for her to take care of!
I hope to have more to post next week! Hopefully, I can get another project done!
Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment