CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Friday, July 23, 2010

The Casper Carnival!

I am working on my blog while listening to my family snore! I am currently in a beautiful condo in Winter Park, CO. It is beautiful and the resort is VERY family friendly! We are all in a suite, soooooo; I have Willa on the floor in a dark corner, Hazel on the hide-a-bed and Tim and I am in a bed that folds into the wall! It is pretty cozy but super cute! I am actually just sitting in the dark listening to the trio of snoring bliss. If this doesn't make me feel like a mommy I don't know what would! Anyway- I am behind on some of our events and wanted to catch you up, atleast with the pictures. Here are some of my favorites of our day at the carnival!Willa enjoyed her 2nd ride more than the 1st.This is hilarous, Sommer racing Hazel and Maddy.Maddy, Zach, and Hazel all squishing in!I think that this picture is symbolic of my life.Hazel and her gramps.This is my best friend, Jen's, little guy, Ryne. He liked going to the carnival for the first time!Zach mastered T-Bone, the bucking bull!

No comments:

Post a Comment