CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Simply Perfect!

Tim and I decided to take the girls for a drive Saturday evening (hoping that they would fall asleep early and LEAVE US ALONE.) We drove around a little up towards the mountain and then around the gardencreek area and looked at houses for sale in the area. We drove up a large hill and ran into this view! Go figure the lot we were standing in is for sale and would be amazing to see everyday! The picture looks like a dark storm but there were really just many layers of clouds. The sun is peaking out just before the sunset! I thought it was awesome and completely blew me away!

No comments:

Post a Comment