CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Finished the book!

I finished Jenny's baby shower Book tonight! I am excited and pretty proud of myself! It turned out really well! At the baby shower I had all the guests right advice or words of encouragement and now I have put them in the book along with the winners of the games we played. I have some room for pictures of opening presents and the cake. It finishes with an introduction for Mr. Ryne Nate Dyer! I am so excited to have a picture of him to put in the book! It should be any day! I think that I may be counting the hours just as badly as Jenny is. You would think that I was a having another baby! Good thing I'm not! Here are some pictures of the Shower I threw for Jenny and her baby book. FYI- the cake was made and decorated by Danielle Botz- she is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment