CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Willa is 6 months old!




It has been 6 months since Willa was born and it has wizzed by! She is getting so big and beginning to look a lot like her daddy. She started eating babyfood at 4 months but she has just recently decided to like it. She is sitting up on her own and last week we had to move her out of her infant car seat. She is 16 1/2 lbs and 26 in. That puts her in the 75th percentile for her height and the 50th percentile for her weight.
She is very much a daddy's girl and likes to watch baseball with him. I think that I am stuck with sports, even the girls are against me!

No comments:

Post a Comment