CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Jammies

The pennies are definitly pinched this year but we found some cool jammies at Walmart last weekend and thought we could swing it. They are pink with glow-in-the-dark skeltons on them. Hazel was very excited about glowing and as you can expect, Willa didn't care! I wanted to take pictures of the girls in their matching jammies but Willa was refusing to leave her daddies lap. Hazel hopped on and tried to get Willa to smile for the camera. I swear Willa really does smile and even laughs. When ever the camera comes out she gets the "deer in the headlights" look. Here are some attempts at capturing her smile.


This one is pretty close!
Here is the ham, I think that smile gets bigger and cheesier each day!
This picture was in the pitch black bathroom. I thought that maybe we could get the glowing skelton (we were wrong!)

No comments:

Post a Comment