CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Same old stuff

Both of my girls are getting so big! Hazel had her first Dentist appointment last week and she did pretty well until they squirted water in her mouth. The water sent her over the edge! Tim has been gone a lot with work and hunting. I am holding it together but definitly need a vacation! We are still working on getting Willa to sleep through the night. She is getting a lot better at going back to sleep after getting up. Honestly, I don't have much to report. It has pretty much been the same old stuff in the last couple weeks. Here are a couple of pictures to see how big they are now!

No comments:

Post a Comment