CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tim's First Elk



Last week was the opening of Elk season in the Shirley's. This is the first year that Tim drew an Elk License, let alone a Bull! He was very excited to get out there, even with the snow. My dad and Uncle went out to help Tim find his bull. After two days and a lot of "old-man-miscommunication" he got it! I know that Tim had a great time and is really excited. The processor already finished all the meat so we have an over-loaded freezer and the rack should be done soon. Tim is so proud of himself and it will be great to have the rack here at the house. I told Tim that if he shot a bull I would mount it for him and Tim just got lucky with a 6 by6!







1 comment:

  1. Yay! Go Tim! Great job, and thanks for filling our freezer too :) lol.

    ReplyDelete