CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Monday, April 13, 2009

More of Janes Birthday!

This weekend I got a hold of Janes Camera and took her pictures from her party. I thought that I would show you all molre pictures of how much fun we all had!
This is Bob and Rhea, thanks for coming guys!!!
This is the treasure box that Hazel made for Jane. She worked on it for about two weeks! It was all she could do not to tell Jane she made her a box. We filled it with cool stuff per Hazels requirements; a handmade bead necklace and bracelet, a maurices gift card and a pack of gum! It just wasn't going to work without the gum!
She looks sooooo happy! The big five-oh!


Getting ready to blow out her candles. It is a good thing I didn't get 50 of them!



Here is Jane with Willa. She enjoyed all of the attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment