CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Willa is 1 month



Willa is now one month old! She is getting bigger each day! She is well over 9 pounds now and getting chunky. At three weeks she developed colic and it has been a big test for me. She is most effected and cranky from 4am to 8am. It makes for a long day. I plan on going back to work on Monday the 20th and will start Willa in daycare. Tim is leaving town on a business trip just two weeks after I go back to work. He is going to Atlanta for four days. I am nervous about being a single working parent of two! I am hoping to pull it off without a head full of gray hair! Here are some pictures of how big Willa is getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment