CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Willa's 1st day at Daycare




Willa is getting soooooo big!!! She spent her first day at daycare on April 16th. Hazel was 10 times more excited than Willa. Hazel has wanted her sister to go to "work" with her since the day she was born! Hazel is a VERY proud big sister. Willa is going to the same Daycare/Preschool that we have been taking Hazel to since August. We love the Sunshine Corner Center! Hazel loved it the moment we walked in the door and Willa hasn't shown any distaste. It was a total blessing being accepted to the daycare after the horrific summer we had. Normally the wait list is terrible but I only waited three months to get Hazel in! Since Willa was a sibling of a current student they sorta MADE room for her. It is a great spot! I would definitly recomend!
Besides a runny nose Willa has had no complaints. Last week she caught a cold from Hazel and I and got a really stuffy nose. When she slept on her back or at an incline it would drain down her throut and cause her to choke. It is was ruff couple of nights, expecially when she could only sleep on her tummy. Before you send me hate mail on letting her sleep on her tummy, I want you to know that she was practically on top of Tim or I and it was the ONLY way she could sleep. We did everything we could, suck her nose out every 10 minutes and lay her under a humidifier. You can feel so helpless as a parent of an infant sometimes. There really was nothing else to do for her. Anyway- Almost a week later the congestion is finally starting to go away. One good thing about the congestion, it seems to have replaced the Colic! She hasn't been upset about her belly and a lot less gassy! Her tummy definitaly has picky taste! We are feeding her (get ready, it's a mouthful) Parents Choice Lactose Free Infant Formula for Sensitive Stomachs. I told you it was a mouthful! Oh Well, it seems to be working for her!
She is getting really strong! As you can telll in the above picture she is starting to hold herself up. She can manage for about 2-3 minutes and then she slowly sinks. The other picture is of her 1st day at daycare. I am sure that I will have more news another day! Willa and Hazel change each day, there is always SOMETHING to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment