CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Cannon Balllllll!!!!




Hazel's favorite part about going out of town is swimming at the Hotel pool. I didn't realize how much Hazel has grown in the last year and for some reason I thought that she would fit in the same swimsuit from last summer. I am not to sure what universe I was living in?!?!? Soooo, Hazel and Tim got to go on a little shopping trip in Denver. Hazel got a new suit that she was very happy to model. Dad and Tim got in the pool with Hazel where she perfected her cannon ball. Dad thought it was funny that Hazel is afraid to swim to you in the pool but she is more than happy to jump in. She is quiet the goof-ball! The humid pool area was great for Willa's stuffy nose. It was dripping all the way to the floor but she slept like an angel since she could breath!! Speaking of sleeping angels, mine sleep in dresser drawers!




No comments:

Post a Comment