CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Friday, June 19, 2009

On our way home


After all our visiting with family it was time to take the jaunt home. Hazel wasn't as excited but she was still happy to ride the train again. We had our regular seats in the coach train, but we spent the whole trip in the viewing deck. We had a good time, but it rained the entire eight hours. Jane held Willa more than half of the trip. I am pretty sure they both enjoyed themselves. Hazel was a little cranky because the lack of sleep and to much running around like a psycho! Dad enjoyed sitting in the viewing deck the whole time, watching the scenery. When we came over the mountian into Denver it was total fog. It was very cool and looked like something out of a horror movie. It was pretty neat. It was a great trip! We can't wait to see you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment