CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Monday, May 18, 2009

GG's Birthday Dinner!








The middle part of our chaotic weekend was filled with a birthday dinner for my Grandma, GG, as Hazel calls her. We had a large group go to a place that I lovingly call the broken bucket. My dad and Shianne came into town. My Aunt Kathy and Uncle Dale came in from Green River. Kathy's parents came with us. Grandma and Bruce were there. When we made it there we were practically the cherry on top! We had a great dinner and got to embarrass grandma with a public birthday song! Here are some pictures of us at the party!


I got GG pretty good when I asked the waitor to sing. She was embarrassed but it was well worth it! I though it was amusing to see all the kids in their prom dresses and tuxedo's watching and singing! Our waitor that it was a good time too!


You can tell they are quiet the pair, huh?!?!
They look like they have many tricks up their sleeves. Hazel is very tricky like dad.
Do we look tired? We have only been up since 5:00am and drove 3hours to make it back for dinner! We are still kickin'!!
Happy Birthday GG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment