CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Mommy's Day

I got to end my eventful weekend with a great Mother's Day! This Mothers Day was better than most because I now have twice the reason to celebrate! I have two beautiful girls. They are both smart and funny. Tim and I are soooo lucky to have them in our lives!

I got to sleep in an extra hour and it was total bliss! My dad made us all breakfast at my grandma's house and was great!

Tim and the girls each get me a gift that will help me work and relax. Tim got me the Dexter 1st season DVD. My boss said that the show was great and we have been looking for the DVD to rent. It definitly isn't a show for Hazel so it forces Tim and I to make some quiet time for just us! It was a really great thought! Thank you Tim!

I am sooo blessed! We are tired, but soooo blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment