CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Train?!?! YES!!!!


This is how excited my beautiful daughter is to ride the Amtrak this weekend!
She loved riding the Metro in DC last year and now she is going to ride a BIG train. I am hoping that Willa wil enjoy it at least half as much as Hazel. This is going to be Willa's first big trip. Tim and I, let me rephrase that, I am nervous. Tim probably couldn't care less, but I have all of those normal parent worries about her getting sick or annoying all the other passengers. Tim would probably be concerned if people stared at us. Haha! Anyway- we are going to Grand Junction, CO for my Hanson Family Reunion. We are riding the Amtrak from Denver through the canyon to Grand Junction with my dad and his cousin, Bobby. Stay tuned for our long weekend excursion, plus pictures! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment