CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Hotel pool!

As most of you may know, Hazel's favorite thing about leaving town is getting to swim in the hotel pool! We went to Grand Junction for my Cousin, Andrea's, wedding. Tim couldn't get out of work so my sister flew into Casper to drive with me and the girls. After an eight hour drive all Hazel could talk about was the flippin pool! Willa got to go swimming for the first time! At first she didn't really know what to think (the water was sort of cold). She got used to it pretty quick and loved it. She was in the pool for about an hour and a half and she slept like an angel! It was a great time!
Here is Tricia and Dad with Willa.
Grandpa and Willa lovin' the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment