CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My So-called life............. I call it a circus!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Family Fun in South Dakota!

Everyone loves a family trip to Mount Rushmore! I must speak the truth because their were thousands of people there last week! My mom's family was having a get-together in Deadwood South Dakota and my Aunt and Uncle really wanted to see Mount Rushmore and Bear Country. Sooooo...turns out, Deadwood isn't the greatest place for a three year old and infant. I know who'da thunk it? Sowe piled in the car and made the beautiful jaunt down the highway into Keystone. It was a beautiful day. There were a ton of people at Mount Rushmore. We saw the sights and went through the museum. And no trip is complete with out the honorary t-shirt!

During our trip to Mount Rushmore I FINALLY caught Willa's first smile on camera!!! Here it is, she is beautiful!This was Hazel and Willa's first time to Mount Rushmore. I think that they enjoyed it. (To bad if they didn't) HahaAfter finishing up our rounds in the gift shop we went down into Keystone and ate some lunch at one of my favorite places. The saloon in Kestone is amazing and I would recomend it to everyone! It is a definite stop!

We made it down into Bear Country. I have been told that this is very cool and my uncle really wanted to see it. I, on the other hand, was skeptical. Even more so when I found out they charged $15 a head! We piled into one car (so we could all enjoy Hazel shreiking) and started on our way. It was actually really cool. We saw huge Elk, even huger (yeah, not a word) Reindeer, Wolves, and lots and lots and LOTS of bears! When you are done driving through you stop at a miniature zoo and get to see all the babies. That was a surprize and really made the trip. The baby bears were soooooooo cute! It was a ton of fun!








All of the babies were climbing in this tree. They were growling at each other and trying wrestle each other out of the tree. Sooooo Cute!
The girls were great. It was a long day with no naps. Hazel was very happy to play with her aunt, uncle and grandma all day! Willa liked to people watch, she is very curious like her sister.

Willa was laughing at her dad and she was making us all laugh! She is going to be a total ham!
Thanks so much Aunt Georgia and Uncle Jim for a great day!











No comments:

Post a Comment